Insulated Puf Panel
Artifex Infra Puf Panel is trader & supplier of wide variety of PUF Structural Insulated Panels. Artifex Infra Puf Panel is state-of-the-art Polyurethane, developed exclusively for the tropical climate. The key advantages of PUF (polyurethane) over conventional elastomers and plastics; it is stronger, tougher, more durable, and more versatile. It's valued above the parts made with other conventional materials which often crack, break, tear, swell, deteriorate, and abrade. As a result, they can interrupt and slow down your business operation.
The Panels are available in different configurations:-
Structural Insulated Panels
1. Thermo Tite:
The Panel available in thickness range of 50mm to 200mm and standard width of 1180 & 1010mm is configured with embedded camlocks & male-female joinery for airtight fitting. The Panel can be provided with suitable embedments, inserts & reinforcements as required. The skin options are ply board, plywood, particle board, FRP, cement Board, Prepainted Steel, Stainless Steel and, Aluminium.
2. Jumbo Panels
The Panel in widths upto 3 meters and lengths upto 10 meters is available in thickness range of 50mm to 200mm with GRP/Metal skin on both sides with or without camlocks. These panels are ideally suited for Mega Shelters, Refrigerated vehicles, MHU Vans, Ambulances, Medivans, Insulated cabins etc.
Insulated Composite Panels
Insulation Cores PUR, PIR & Mineral Wool/Rockwool. In addition to rigid PU foam, Artifex Infra also offers PIR for firesafe applications and Rockwool for high temp & acoustical insulation.
The 1000mm wide Panel has a roll formed trapezoidal profile on top side and a micro-ribbed Liner tray on underside. The panel is available in thickness range of 25mm to 60mm. Variety of skin options are available for top skin. Bottom liner shall however be pre-painted Galvanised steel sheet, OR 0.080mm Embossed Aluminium Foil. Panels are offered in customized lengths as required.
Tongue-n-groove type Wall Panel in two types of joinery configurations
TNG-1: The 1000mm wide Panel with tongue-n-groove configuration is available in thickness range of 30mm ~60mm with metal skins on both sides in customized lengths as required.
TNG-2: Double groove panel is ideally suited for Cold Store applications ensuring air tight joinery and elimination of thermal bridges. This configuration too is available in 1000mm width & customized lengths.
1000mm wide Concealed fix Architectural Cladding panel is ideally suited for façade cladding & walling applications for commercial buildings as a better alternative to brick walls & aluminum composite panels. Reduction of dead weight, Superior Thermal efficiency and Superb aesthetics makes this panel an Architect’s dream come true
Insulation - Properties
Skin-Panel options :
- Bare/color coated Galvanized steel sheets
- Bare/color coated Zincalume steel sheets
- Bare/color coated Aluminum sheets
- Stainless Steel, plywood, PVC, FRP, Polycarbonate etc.
- Surface finishes: Metallic, Glossy, Matt, Textured, Embossed & Printed.
Other Technical Data :
- Lambda value: 0.22 W/mK
- Compressive Strength: 0.1-0.3N/mm²(IS-11239)
- Adhesion: 0.1-0.5 N/mm²
- Water Absorption, Vapor Permeability & Dim- Stability: per IS-11239
- Fire Rating: B-3-Din-4102/BS-4735 SelfExt.
- Temp Range: -60 to 100°C
- Density: 40 ± 2kgs/m³
- Tensile strength: 4kgs/cm²(ISO-1926)
Puf Panel Application :
- Cold room, Blast freezers for food, marine, frozen food, floriculture, food processing industry
- Cold Storages, pack houses, ripening rooms.
- Telecom shelters, Prefab shelters & defence shelters
- Cold rooms for hotels, restaurants
- Refrigerated Vehicles and containers
- Air handling units for HVAC Industries
- Food & Beverage Processing Plants
- Air conditioned, Ventilated factory sheds, commercial and residential buildings
- Clean rooms
- Auto Industry
- Paint shop
- Mortuary cabinets