Z & C Channel
Artifex Infra is known for manufacturing, supplying, trading a wide range of Z & C Channel in Delhi, India that are widely used in in forming construction structures and for frames. These purlins are manufactured using premium quality steel sourced from reliable and trustworthy vendors ensuring longer functional life. Our dexterous team of experts manufacture these in strict adherence with set industrial norms and standards. Customers can avail customized purlins from us as per the requirements and needs.
Z & C Channel are structural members designed and produced using the advanced technology, quality and customer oriented services, for use as secondary supports for economical roof sheeting and wall cladding systems in any type of building.
Z & C Channel Benefits: -
• Saving in steel up to 40% & construction cost up to 30%.
• Light Weight reduces handling and transportation cost.
• Saving in construction time due to fast erection and easy handling.
• Close tolerances on sectional dimensions due to process of cold roll forming.
• Economy due to reduction in dead weight on the main frame structure.
• Continuous splay or splicing for better structural strength.
• 45° Lip for better sectional modulus and easy nesting.
• Supplied in required length with pre-punched holes for quick bolting.
• Tailor made section lengths lead to no wastage and speedy erection.
• The system gives an excellent strength to weight ratio with flexibility for specific size requirement.
• Ability to span long lengths.
• Assured dimensions and straightness.
• No site drilling/cutting required.
Technical & Material Specification
• Thickness: 1.5mm to 3mm
• Length: Upto 12000 mm
• Material: CR Steel as per IS: 513/ HR Steel as per IS: 1079
• Yield Strength: 245 MPa to 345Mpa
• Type: Bare, Primer Coated, Galvanized, Painted
Z & C Channel made of hot rolled coils are degreased phosphate and then primer finished with Zinc Chromate Red-Oxide Paint-matching test requirement of IS: 4777 and IS: 2074. Special Treatment to combat severe atmospheric corrosion can be offered. We also purlins in galvanized coated steel in 120 GSM/ 175 GSM/ 275 GSM coating as per customer requirement.